Racoon pushing a shopping cart.
I read a book of knock knock jokes to my daughter. I told her knock knock jokes. And she learned them. Almost.
Explaining knock knock jokes is no fun:
1. Find a sucker.
2. Say Knock Knock, to your sucker.
3. The sucker says, Whos there?
5. Reply with the setup. Example, Orange.
6. The sucker repeats the setup as a question followed by, who? Example, Orange, who?
7. Reply with the punch line. In general this will be a pun based on step 5, or a response based on the suckers question (step 6). Example, Orange you glad to see me?
Explaining the deconstructed knock knock joke is less fun than no fun, so heres an example:
Say: Knock knock.
Sucker: Who’s there?
Say: Maggie the interrupting cow.
Suicker: Maggie the int–